Luxurious Body Products from the Gold Coast
Hideaway, based on the Gold Coast, do the most gorgeous soaps and body products. If you haven’t tried whipped soap before, you’re in for a treat! This month, we have a sweet sample pack of whipped soaps and body custards (plus one full-sized whipped soap) to giveaway.
Hideaway is run by Wendy Campbell and Bruce Arms . The name ‘Hideaway’ is very special and meaningful to Wendy and Bruce with the ever-romantic Bruce proposing to Wendy on the Shores of Hideaway Bay in Queensland’s beautiful Whitsundays. The whimsical branding portrays the azure waters and white sands of Hideaway Bay that mean so much to them. You might know Wendy as the mother of International Fitness Guru Ashy Bines and the loving Grammy of her little boy Taj. Wendy is also mum to 2 grown up sons and fur kids Jax and George. Bruce is a renowned professional yachtsman and World Record holder and was also the Project/Voyage Manager for Jessica Watson’s achievement of the youngest person to sail around the world solo.
TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY
- Head over to Hideaway and browse.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain a favourite product and why.
- That’s it!
Terms & Conditions
- You must be an Australian resident older than 18 years of age to enter.
- You must provide a valid email address and entries are limited to one per household.
- Entries close Friday, June 7, 2019, at 11:59 pm Australian EST.
- Entries will be judged on merit and creativity.
- One winner will receive a copy of Wild Things.
- The winner will be contacted by email.
- The winner must claim the prize within two days or the prize will be re-drawn.
- The winner agrees to have their contact details passed on to organise the prize postage.
- The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by Facebook.